Sunday, June 8, 2014

May Reading Summary and June Plans

While an erratic internet connection at home for the last one week has resulted in this delay in posting my May summary, a week long Moscow trip resulted in me not finishing my reading goals for the first month this year (not that I am complaining!)

1. The End of the Affair by Graham Greene (for my RL Book Club) (****)

2. The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath (for my RL Book Club) (***)

3. Brothers in Arms (Vorkosigan Saga) by Lois McMaster Bujold (***)

4. Allegiant (Book 3 of Divergent Series) by Veronica Roth (*1/2)

5. Words of Radiance (Book 2 of The Stormlight Archives) by Brandon Sanderson (****1/2)

6. Runaway Jury by John Grisham (***1/2)

7. Nude Before God by Shiv Kumar (*1/2)


The two leftover books from my May schedule and a few more constitute my June reading plans. There is a week long domestic travel for this month too, but I am hoping it won't derail my reading this month too.

1. Debt: The First 5,000 Years by David Graeber

2. Excession (Book 5 of the Culture Series) by Iain M. Banks

3. Before the Dawn (Non-Fiction) - Nicholas Wade

4. The Day of the Scorpion (Historical Fiction) - Paul Scott

5. The Canterbury Tales (Anthology, Medieval Poetry) - Geoffrey Chaucer

6. Mirror Dance (Science Fiction) - Bujold

7. The Art of Fielding (Contemporary Fiction) - Chad Harbach

No comments:

Post a Comment